Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jerome Kabagame

5 posters

Go down

Jerome Kabagame Empty Jerome Kabagame

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:12 pm

Name: Jerome Kabagame

Classification: high ranking weapon (near death scythe)
Soul Design: red and encompassing his entire body (about the same size as Stein’s) the tip is rounded off with a which coming out of it so that the entire soul looks like a bomb, the shibusen symbol (Shinigami’s mask) is over the side with a giant slash across it, this has been repaired with a large band aid placed haphazardly along the middle parallel to the scratch

Physical:
*optional template*
Picture: N/A
Height: 5’ 10”
Weight:
Eye(s) Color: purple
Eye Shape: deep but narrowed
Skin/Fur Color: pail
Hair Color(s): Black, but not jet black, a sort of light black if that is even possible
Hair Length: neck length
Hair Style: worn down and imparted this has been simply brushed away from the eyes and combed down

Clothing:
*optional template* ((You can have more then one, just copy and paste this again))
(at home/duel)
Upper Body Clothing: Very oversized billowy neutral toned robes which fit loosely
Lower Body Clothing: same as above but for the lower body
Shoes: Odd shoes that look like more dependable slippers

(on a mission)
Headgear: None
Earrings: None
Upper Body Clothing: a fitting green shirt similar to a wetsuit
Lower Body Clothing: camo pants
Shoes: Steel plated boots
Accessories: the headband worn by shibusen operatives, this is tied over his lift shoulder, a holster along his chest containing communications devices and other items found in any issued solder uniform
Upper Body Armor: A black vest of what appears to be Kevlar, this covers the upper chest and some of the stomach, metal guards over the sides of his forearms
Lower Body Armor: Similar material in a large belt that covers the lower torso, steel plated shoes and that same “Kevlar” in his knees

(in class)
Headgear: None
Earrings: None
Upper Body Clothing: Red jacket with tattered edges over a black long-sleeved shirt which says “life is cheap and I’m a rich man“ on it in yellow, the jacket’s sleeves are rolled up
Lower Body Clothing: Loose Jeans with a rip in the right knee
Shoes: Common sneakers (black)
Accessories: none
Upper Body Armor: none
Lower Body Armor: none

Personality: Generally an unsupportive person, not at all the kind you would expect to work with kids willingly. Jaded and pessimistic he approaches his endeavors with an unwilling stubborn attitude, as if he has something else he’d rather be doing and wants to get today over with, this is almost always not true. He is quick to openly criticize and hold absolutely nothing back even among fellow officers, he dose of coerce have the required amount of respect for Shinigami even if it is begrudgingly. He shows up late, blows off obligations and has no real problem with what others think of him. He will rise to the occasion if it is absolutely necessary but that almost never happens.

History: Born and raised to fight for Shibusen he completed his training with flying colors and rose through the ranks very quickly due to his ability. An enthusiastic solder at the time he completed many missions and became known as one of Shibusen’s most deadly weapons, often eliminating a target by himself. Due to his abilities he was never able to have a technician for fear of blowing them up. Soon the threat of his “big bomb” attack kept Shibusen’s foes at bay for a long while and he became less and less of a field agent and more and more of a symbol of Shibusen’s power, he gradually stopped going on missions. After a time a clan of witches decided to fight Shibusen besides the threat pf such a powerful explosion, needless to say Shibusen diploid him to their base of operations. The destruction was total, children, elderly, injured all whipped out completely and as he stood in the center of what he had done he realized his actions, he realized what he had become and most importantly he lost his innocence. He left Shibusen then and traveled for years as a renegade fighting them when ever he could. After two years of this he had calmed down a bit and eventually began to wonder what Shibusen had been doing, the school had been very small when he left so he barely remembered the place, one day while reminiscing to himself he came upon a cold window one night, he didn’t know why he did it but he suddenly breathed on that window and wrote a few numbers in the fogged up section, he figured the frequency was no longer being used when Shinigami’s voice chimed in “YO THERE! ……. Oh its you…….. Yes?” he had no idea what to say “wrong number” he said trying to walk away “alright then but since your hear why don’t I take that awful big bomb ability away?” he was NOT expecting this “what?” Shinigami managed to sound sympathetic but still silly at the same time “well you wanted to get rid of it right? Those witches weren’t stopped by it anyway there back in greater numbers now, I was going to sign a treaty with their leader but they want me to disarm you” he explained, a smile came to his face “good, I……. never want to use that again anyway” “then it’s settled! Come on over and I’ll disarm you, oh and one more thing the school has really took off and we are in the need of some teachers, interested?” he hadn’t remembered a school “Ill take a look” he said walking off. One year later he is currently teaching at Shibusen

Best physical characteristic: quick movements
Worst physical characteristic: stamina
Best mental characteristic: critical thinking
Worst mental characteristic: bad personality / disobedient
Best soul energy characteristic: power
Worst soul energy characteristic: compatibility
Best combat characteristic: reflexes
Worst combat characteristic: dangerous to his teammates and dose not mind them

Combat Style: He attacks with his hands as bombs often grabbing at vulnerable places with many swift movements, keeping his ground and rarely taking any steps, this more than compensates for a lack of physical stamina, his universal defense is to become a bomb and explode nullifying most any attack and successfully counterattacking in one action this combination has made him an excellent stand alone fighter

Soul Based Abilities:
-soul seeing
-soul force
-backward soul force: simply put this is slightly similar to soul authority but with a few key differences, when hit the victim is drawn TO the user not away from them, the impact actually comes from the opposite side to bring the victim closer to the user

Stand Alone Techniques: (other than use of his main fighting style)
-Explosive walking: uses his feet as bombs to push himself up mid air again and again so that he can stay in the air and even “walk” up there or make profoundly high jumps
-Cannon: uses two bombshell hands, one pointed at an opponent with 2-3 fingers and the other grabbing the small of the first’s wrist with the index finger and thumb then the first hand explodes followed by the second hand just a split second after accompanied by a swift forward movement sending all of the blast forward
-Bombshell color change: as soon as his opponent has figured out what color means what he has the ability to change up the colors to mess with them and throw them off guard

Non Soul Based Techniques: none

Soul Resonance Techniques: ((Like the witch hunter, or the death cannon include detailed descriptions and their effects/ the toll they take on the user and or weapon))

Abilities Information ((Delete the ones you aren't))

Demon Weapon Info --
Weapon Type: Bombs
Number of Forms: 5
Forms --
Form #1: Blast Bomb; A classic looking Black round Bomb that explodes with the most destructive force out of the first four forms, used to simply blow things up
Form #2: Fire Bomb; A red round bomb that has little destructive force but produces vast amounts of fire covering a target in flame rather than blowing it to pieces
Form #3: Flash Bomb; A yellow round bomb that explodes in to light flooding an area with it for 2 posts (direct eye exposure = blind for 1-3 posts depending on how obscured the vision was) can shine through cloth or curtains easily
Form #4: Smoke Bomb; A blue round bomb which fills an area with vast amounts of thick dark grey smoke which hangs in the air, especially still air for an extended period of time (7 posts, 3 in the wind)
Form #5: Big Bomb (not allowed to use with out direct order from Shinigami who confiscated it, so basically he dose not have it); A Black missile shaped bomb containing ridiculous amounts of destructive firepower, equivalent to ten tons of dynamite, used once to destroy buildings and towns, the ability has been sense confiscated by Shinigami and only given to him when it is 100% necessary
Parts Transformable: Bombshell body, (don’t you dare make fun of the name or hell kill you) the skin resembles black bombshell, causing the area effected to work as a bomb taking on the effect of any one of his forms and making the skin much tougher again there is no damage to the user from their own explosions and they occupy the bombs position after the blast as if contained with in it as always
Souls Eaten: 89
Resonance Rate: 3%
Meister: none, he works alone

Rasher204
Admin

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Jerome Kabagame Empty Re: Jerome Kabagame

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:25 pm

hello (T^T)?

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:26 pm

I swear if people would use the coded version I could read it so much faster..
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 pm

whats that do?

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 pm

It adds bolding and texture to make it easier for me to read, I go cross eyed sometimes when its a huge blur of text.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:34 pm

oh aokay I will do that from now on

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:39 pm

Thanks, I'm trying to get everyone to do it, just because it generally looks neater and saves me time XD;

And with your character, keep him from one shoting students and he's APPROVED
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 pm

one shoting?

he acts sort of like that one teacher from Azumanga diaoh

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:42 pm

He looks at little girls sexually?
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 pm

NO! the one that hates the gym teacher

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Ohhhh, awesome XD
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 pm

two questions...

whats one shoting?

what dose he teach?

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 pm

One shoting is basically instant kills, since he's freakishly strong compared to everyone else

And your an admin, you can decide what you want to teach.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:49 pm

well he WAS freakishly strong but his ability was taken by Shinigami, and much of his power with it now he is on par with Justin and or Giriko

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:50 pm

If he's an amazing fighter, I'd say Gym/Battle Class.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:53 pm

I see....... perhaps some sort of resonance training or something, its not like the classes are clearly defined so we can spit them in to "classroom" and "field training" for now, I knew he'd definitely be field training..........

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:54 pm

He seems more psychical then mental, no offense.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:56 pm

hes not stupid or anything, he had to compleate the WRITTEN training as well and he would not have advanced so fast with out both (thats a fact) but yeah his ability was mainly shoved in that direction durring training but Bombs require tactis in mosty every situation because of how dangious they can be with out planing and with no tech he needed to do that plaining himself

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm

the reason its hard to use the codded version is that most of us (it hink) type out characters on word then us copy paste, so the bolds are destroyed. if we wanted to use the coded version we would have to copy each induvidual section. just saying, i agree we should still take the time to do it cuz it will make it easier for u, and i will make an effort to do so from now on.
Fwink
Fwink

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Amey Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:11 pm

I copy/pasted the coded version into word and then copy/pasted back and it worked just fine. The bolds don't get destroyed if you don't delete the tags.
Amey
Amey

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:15 pm

If MS Word does that, try using Wordpad or a TXT file, they normally ignore it.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribus Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:16 pm

*nod* that's how I do it, its easy. It looks a bit cluttered on Word but it is way easier then going through and bolding things section by section.
Tribus
Tribus

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:17 pm

wow im so stupid. i didnt like how it looked in word so i copied the original document instead. gah ok well thanks that makes it so much easier
Fwink
Fwink

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum