Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raven Witch, Muninn

4 posters

Go down

Raven Witch,  Muninn Empty Raven Witch, Muninn

Post  Tribus Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:25 pm

Name:Muninn Leon

Classification: Witch
Soul Design: It looks just like a normal witch soul, except around the top of it is a tiny raven circling aroung the soul.

Physical:

Picture: Regular human form: https://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Stormcrow71/?action=view&current=Crowes_at_The_Sunset_by_Sakasagami.jpg
Raven Form: https://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr304/Stormcrow71/?action=view&current=Raven_by_RaelynKitty-1.jpg

Height: 6'
Weight: 160lbs
Facial Hair: None
Eye(s) Color: Green
Eye Shape: Almond
Skin/Fur Color: Pale White, feathers are black
Hair Color(s): Black
Hair Length: Middle of his back
Hair Style: Usually high in a pony-tail
Distinguishing Features: A feather shaped birthmark on his chest

Clothing:

Headgear:None, except a white ribbon he uses to tie his hair back.
Earrings: None
Upper Body Clothing: White Vest with three interior pockets
Lower Body Clothing: Black Kimono with a white floral design around the sleeves (this design is actually the history of his Family written in the secret language of his clan)
Shoes: Soft leather martial artist shoes.
Accessories:
Upper Body Armor:
Lower Body Armor:

Personality: While he carries the normal reserve of his people, he is still young. he does not want to sit back and just "watch" the affairs of the world go by like his elders do, so while he is slow to become friends with people, unlike the rest of his clan he does seek companions and friends. Or is at least open to the idea.
Not very talkative at first, but once he gets to know you he will literally talk your ear off about all the things he has seen, and the stories he has heard

Dislikes: Rash or unplanned desicions, people never think about the ramifications of their actions..
Habits: Tends to be always writing in a black leather-bound notebook he has
Hobbies: Voracious student of history, if given the time he would sit in a library for days just reading on things in the past that he did not know about.

History: He was born to a very reclusive clan of witches, known only as the "Watchers". Those that actually know of them will tell you that they are known for almost always being bound to birds of some sort, and for the fact that they very rarely involve themselves in the world, they see it as their purpose to watch and record all that transpires. Their secret libraries are the most comprehensive in the world, and their written histories are the most accurate around, having been written since the dawn of their clan. The clan has been in schism for centuries now between those that Just watch and donot take action at all, and those that feel action is nessecary, their duty due to the knowledge they keep. There are also those that use their powers for the Head-witch, who values their information retrival abilities. Though even these ones will not grant anyone access to the libraries. Muninn was raised by the sect that believed in no action.
A quiet boy, he did not stand out much among his people..being a very reserved race outward displays of affection and whatnot are frowned upon. From the start Muninn always seemed to break from this, he was quick to make friends (quicker then his peers at least) and even more awkwardly he easily made friends among those that were not part of his clan..something very rare. Among his friends are five ravens that he found during his wanderings, these are his closest companians and they tend to travel with him..though not all the time. They come and go as they please. Their names are: Thorvi,Skav,Tillion,Kriee and Viscetta. (Note, They are just Ravens, other then the one attack they are their for RP purposes, and he cannot "order" them..they are friends not minions.)
He blossomed quickly into his powers, becoming strong quickly. At the age of 20 he was sent to Death City to keep an eye on the happenings there. He has been here for the last 6 years now, and while he has kept a pretty low profile he has managed to be friendly with people at the same time. He knows the city like the back of his hand and its history almost as well. While there is the constant specter of a Miester finding him here and trying to take him out, he does not worry about it very much.
He currently lives in a small apartment on the western side of the city, its decoration is a moot point due to the massive amount of books that are covering every available surface. He is waiting to see if there is anything about to happen, but he is actually getting slightly bored.

Combat Style: Ranged as much as possible, if he fights at all. If he does have to enter melee he has a tonfa like fighting style using his Feather Scythe spell.

Witch Spells --
Feather Dart- Long black feathers sprout from Muninns forearms, he then sweeps his arms forward with an abrupt forceful motion and shoots 4 feathers at his enemy. They are sharp as knives whenever they are thrown.
Feather Scythe- Same as above, however instead of throwing them he hardens them to the consistancy of steal and attacks with them in melee combat.( they sweep back from his wrist to his elbow like a single blade.)
Feather Catch- He says his Spell Chant and snaps his fingers, forming a condensed mass of black feathers underneath his feet, or another persons feet. The mass is circular and just big enough for the person to stand on, it controls the rate of descent of the person who is on it. (cannot hover, will just fall extremely slow) Once the spell is cast at another, Muninn has no control over it, the person standing on it does.
Down Burst- A strong wind swirls around Muninn, the wind starts to swirl up into the sky above him and long black feathers start to sprout from him, and get torn off and swept into the wind. A long spell it takes almost two minutes to cast, but whenever sufficient feathers and wind speed is reached the wind drops to the ground, creating a down burst of pressure that sends the feathers flying in every direction, a literal wall of darts. The pressure of the wind can also knock people off of their feet.
Swirling Deflect- Muninn sprouts black feathers all over him, he then spins abruptly once and throws them off. The feathers start to swirl around him in a cocoon shape, and can deflect an enemies attack.
Murder- Muninn sends out a call to his five raven companions, calling them down from wherever they are to fly at and attack the enemy. They peck at eyes and claw at exposed skin. Not very powerful but a useful distraction, he will almost never use this ability because it places his friends in extreme danger. (they CAN be killed)
Soul Protect- Hides his power from those with the abilitie to recognise the souls of witches.

Abilities Information

Witch Info --
Power Source: Raven
Spell Chant: Corvid Vidorsa Raven Ranel

Misc Info --
Black Blood: No

Last edited by Tribus on Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Tribus
Tribus

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Raven Witch,  Muninn Empty Re: Raven Witch, Muninn

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:53 pm

I guess I never really decided if we're allowing male and female witches, since Free is classified as an immortal, it might be kind of out of storyline to have a male, but I'm open to the idea. I don't see that allowing you to have a lycan form would be fair, since to now, no actual which has had one, but you could easily be a normal raven.

Maybe Rasher can help me decide on the male and female witch problem, iunno.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Number of posts : 148

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Free has magic only due to his stolen eyeball, his immortality is actualy a trick *death the kid figures it out* and his being a werewolf is only really a boost in physical ability

Rasher204
Admin

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 pm

Ah, okay, so there you go Tribus, sorry bud.
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fwink Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:47 pm

In my own personal opinion, this Rp is more about having fun, not sticking 100% to the anime. The rules presented in the anime should (in my opinion) only by guildlines, however, we can bend them if it would create a more freandly and fun atmosphere on the site. So i support Males as witches. Of course it is completely up to you Mimiu. this is just my opinion
Fwink
Fwink

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribus Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:05 pm

Alright, I can change it around as nessecary. Instead of being a witch can I change him to just a Lycanthrop then? And the reaason I gave him that form was because female Witches get a true animal form. I assumed that the males couldnt get that form but they got the lycan form.
Tribus
Tribus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:59 pm

well yes the exact animal, so he would JUST become a bird not a bird MAN.... then again perhas this will work beter

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribus Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 pm

I -Want- to become just the bird, I was just under the impression that I was limited to a Lycan form
Tribus
Tribus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rasher204 Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:03 pm

oh.............. um............ Im not really sure what to do for you

Rasher204
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribus Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 am

Wait ok what did YOU mean then? I thought you were saying that I would become the bird not the bird man?

Im just gonna go with the Lycanthrope idea then.
Tribus
Tribus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:54 am

Just be a normal bird, until stated otherwise by the manga, but you can freely be a man
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tribus Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:28 am

Edited, let me know if there is anything else that needs changed.
Tribus
Tribus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mimiu Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:31 am

Looks good, APPROVED
Mimiu
Mimiu
Admin